Inspiring Blogger Award: Pretty Neat *grins* #writing #blogging
So I learned yesterday that I was nominated for this “Inspiring Blogger Award” by a follower of the blog here. I was flattered and a bit confused at first. I mean, what did I do to inspire someone else? Nothing I had been aware of.
I guess, or at least based on the reasoning listed for the nomination, I “really help your fellow writer and that’s inspiring.” (works for me :P)
The rules for this one are pretty simple, so I am hoping I don’t manage to mess them up.
First off, my thanks to Pixiebubbles for the nod. You can find her blog here: http://lifewithchocolateandcoffee.wordpress.com You should stop in and say hello. It’s a lovely place to visit.🙂
Now, for the hard part of this — Listing 7 little facts about yourself and nominating 15 other bloggers for the Inspiring Blogger Award. Oh, boy…
1. Growing up I actually thought I would be an Olympic Beach Volleyball player.
2. I babble when I am nervous.
3. I actually like spiders. They eat flies, and flies are my nemesis. *shivers*
4. I am a dog person. Cats are nice and all but I prefer canines. Also, the bigger and hairier they are, the more I seem to like them.
5. I HATE HATE HATE grocery shopping.
6. I was a terrible older sister to my siblings when it came to watching them when my parents went out. I am quite surprised some of them lived through it, actually.
7. My favorite color is green.
Hmm, that wasn’t near as complicated as I thought it would be.
Now, for the nominating…
I’ve selected these bloggers as ones who inspire me.
Tag, ladies. You’re it!
Thanks to each and every one of you for being an inspiration to me.